For general assistance with computers and audiovisual equipment, or for assistance regarding the installation of class-related software or equipment (CDs provided with textbooks, flip cameras, etc.), please contact:
- Scott Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org, 240.527.2758
Instructions for Backing Up Files
When connecting to the wireless network at USMH, select USMH-AcademicWifi. Note: Establishing an IP address may take a few minutes when connecting for the first time. Select the connection on your computer or phone and a new browser window will pop up. Click 'Accept', then 'Done' and you'll be properly connected.
Some universities have a student purchasing plan. Please check with the IT department at your home university to determine if you are eligible for discounts on hardware and software packages.
USMH Printing System: Ink Station
Creating an Inkcloud Account at Print Station:
- Touch the screen
- Touch any service icon
- Touch "Ink Account"
- Touch the arrow
- Enter a name and touch the arrow
- Enter an email address and touch the arrow
- Enter a password and touch "Create Account"
Creating an Incloud Account from the website:
- Go to web.inkcloud.me
- Click on Inkcloud Login
- Click on Create Free Account
- Enter the requested information
- Click Sign Up
Adding funds to your Inkcloud account:
- Login at Ink Station or online at web.inkcloud.me
- Click on "add funds"
- Select the amount to add
- Click "Continue"
- Insert credit/debit card or enter card information
- Click "Pay now"