The best way to get involved at USMH is simply to talk to our other students and make connections. Because the convenience of USMH allows our students time to hold jobs and stay involved with their family and friends, this also means that our students are highly focused on their studies while on campus. Still, there are many opportunities to continue pursuing passions and connect with other students.
Student Clubs Listing:
- Frostburg Student Education Association (FSEA): Dr. Kris McGee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FSU Business Club: Dr. Marty Mattare, email@example.com
- Towson University Student Nurses Association at Hagerstown: Dr. Kathy Ogle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychology Club: Dr. Chris Masciocchi, email@example.com
- Social Work Student Association (SWSA) | Anne Chillingworth-Shaffer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Council | Jamie Bushong at email@example.com
More about USMH Clubs
FSEA (Future Student Education Association)
To serve our educational community in Washington County, while networking with future teachers within the state of Maryland. Open enrollment is limited to FSU education students and begins in September each year.
For more information, contact Dr. Kris McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychology Club: Veritas Vitae
The purpose of this club shall be to provide an entertaining and educational atmosphere in which students can further their knowledge and interest of psychology. Through eclectic awareness and understanding, this club seeks to impart a growing compassion and acceptance of all cultures, beliefs, and ways of life.
Veritas Vitae is open to all Frostburg State University (FSU) students and faculty, incoming, present, and alumni. Membership is open to FSU students of any curriculum who have an interest related to psychology.
For more information, contact Dr. Chris Masciocchi at email@example.com