In UMGC’s bachelor’s degree program in cybersecurity management and policy, you can prepare to become a leader in the protection of data. This innovative, world-class program uses a multidisciplinary approach—drawing from fields such as management, law, science, business, technology, and psychology—to provide you with the most current knowledge and skills for protecting critical cyber infrastructure and assets.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to:
- Protect an organization’s critical information and assets by ethically integrating cybersecurity best practices and risk management throughout an enterprise
- Integrate continuous monitoring and real-time security solutions with information collection, sharing, collaboration, and analysis capabilities to improve situational awareness and deployment of countermeasures in industry and government
- Evaluate and assess the use of technology to support cybersecurity goals and objectives
- Participate in the investigation of cyber incidents and assist in recovery of operations
- Formulate, update, and communicate short- and long-term organizational cybersecurity strategies and policies
For more information please visit UMGC's Web site at https://www.umgc.edu/online-degrees/bachelors/cybersecurity-management-policy